Tuesday, April 16, 2013

El Pollo Loco's Grilled Chicken Salad


I was running around trying to get all my errands done and realized I hadn't eaten anything in a long time.  So I drove through El Pollo Loco and got a Grilled Chicken Salad WITH the creamy cilantro dressing.  Hoping there was enough protein and vegetables, that my numbers wouldn't be high (and not really caring as much at this point because I was So hungry), and guess what?  My numbers were low, almost too low.  I probably could have had something else to eat with this particular salad.


I almost never use all of my dressing.  At the location I go to by my house, they give me a generous amount, which I Love!!  (I'm Totally a dressing kind of girl).  I can always eat a whole salad and I use about 1/2 or 2/3 of my dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment