Saturday, March 17, 2012

French Toast

I made this today and it was So nice to have a different variation of using eggs!! :0)  I've been So sick of eating Omelettes, toast and eggs.  This was a nice little change up.  I still used eggs and toast, but cooking it as a French Toast made a Big difference to me!  It was a little on the plain side, but I think I might play around with some ideas next time since my numbers came out on the lower end.  I think I'll have a little room to experiment.

INGREDIENTS:
I Egg
Ground Cinnamon (I didn't estimate it, I just sprinkled it in, and guessed)
1 Slice of Bread (Multigrain, High in Fiber)


Spray your pan with Pam (or whatever it is you use).  Whisk the egg with the Ground cinnamon.  Dip and cover your entire piece of bread.  Lay it in your pan, and cook on just under Medium heat.  Flip and cook until about Golden Brown or desired color.  Top with butter and Enjoy! 

(I actually put butter on both sides of my French toast for 2 Reasons: 1). Because I'm trying to gain a little more weight with this baby, and this diet is making me loose weight and 2). Because I didn't use any toppings so I wanted my toast to be moist and have a little bit of flavor! Anything helps right?!) 


Sorry, I'll take a better picture next time.  I promise it tastes better than it looks.  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment