Saturday, March 17, 2012

Omelettes and Toast

There are So many different ways to cook an Omelette.  With GD, I ate a Ton of eggs.  To be honest, I got kind of sick eating eggs all the time, but it was one of the top Breakfast foods that would keep my levels/numbers down.  I got creative and experimented with different ingredients to make it fun and so I wasn't eating the same kind of Omelette All the time.  This is one of my favorite Omelettes to make:


OMELETTE:
1-2 Eggs (any size) (I need 2 eggs sometimes to make my numbers better)
Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
Cut up pieces of Lunch Meat (1 Slice)
Salsa
1/4 of an Avocado (Avocado has Good fat. In other words, it's Good for you!)
S/P

TOAST:
1 Slice of a High Fiber Multigrain Bread

Some of these ingredients can be mixed with the egg before you Grill your egg.  Or you can put it in the middle of your Omelette or even top it off when your Omelette is done.  I've done it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment