Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Turkey Sandwich

When I make myself a Turkey sandwich I like to load mine up with vegetables.  (I know everyone has different preferences of what they like on their sandwiches so make sure you test your Glucose levels after you eat (well anything truthfully), so you can experiment with what you can or can't have.  This is usually what I put on My Turkey sandwich...

INGREDIENTS:
  • 2 slices of Multigrain, High in Fiber bread
  • Light Mayo
  • Mustard
  • Monterey-Jack Cheese (or cheese of your liking) 
  • Turkey (I use regular lunch meat you buy at the store) 
  • Tomatoes 
  • Cucumbers (Sometimes)
  • Lettuce
  • S/P (Sometimes)  
  • Avocados (If I have them) 


Like I said I like to load up my sandwich!  :0)  This Sandwich is Great for Lunch!!  Enjoy!  


No comments:

Post a Comment