Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ice Cream!!!

So if anyone knows me and my family, we LOVE ice cream!!!!  With my 1st pregnancy I had No Sugar added Klondike Bars and those worked just fine, but with my 3rd pregnancy it made my Sugar levels go up.  Well, I found these Breyers Carb Smart Ice Cream Bars at the grocery store and was So excited to try them.  I had them as my snack right before bed and they made my numbers go up a little in the morning (my "fasting" numbers) so I can't have it then, BUT, I CAN have it as my snack in between meals and my numbers are just fine.  So, with that I am able to have my ice cream crave and still be on my healthy diet plan!!  Yay!!!  Plus, the Nutrition Facts are Awesome!!  

Total Carbs: 9g, Dietary Fiber: 2g, and Protein: 3g



(Again, sorry the pictures aren't bigger, just click on it and it will enlarge the size for you to read the Nutrition Facts better.)  

Enjoy your Ice cream!!  I know I will! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment